Tuesday, May 4, 2010

KrysIsAwakeWhileSleeping

Do you have the kind of dreams that haunt you? The images, the sounds, the stories that linger in the theater of your mind? I do. For as long as I can remember my dreams have haunted me. Each night I live an epic blockbuster or three. And whether it is a comedy, drama, tragedy or romance, I am playing the lead role. By the time I wake up, I am exhausted and I feel like it is time to go to sleep and get some rest...hence the name, "Krys Is Awake While Sleeping". The problem with wanting to go back to sleep, is that I know that I cannot find rest there. I must admit, it can be a bit distressing. But this leads me to another question. Do you have the kind of dreams that haunt you? Okay...that is the same question, but bear with me. What I am trying to ask is not about the unconscious dreams of your sleep, but the dreams of your consciousness. Do you have any that haunt you? Are you living the life you dreamed of? Have you forgotten your dreams? When was the last time you dreamed? Has life gotten in the way of you playing the lead character in an epic story? Don't settle for just playing an extra in someone else's story...because that would be a true tragedy and a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment