Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF-The 5 Year Plan

I didn't have time to blog this morning, so this one will be short and sweet and boring.  Today was a busy day at work, but most importantly, I am finally registered for school.  I am now officially a part of academia again.  I hope this round goes smoother as far as the paperwork.  It seems it will.  It only took me about 10 minutes to apply, register and get started at National University.  Back in the old days at WNMU, this process took weeks!  I guess technology has really kicked it up a notch.  Bottom line is that in 15 months I plan on having my Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership.  Every single credit was accepted into my new school and I will be intensely involved in 4 week classes.  Scary!  One class at a time, but only four weeks long...  In TENSE sounds like the perfect adjective.

I plan on being a little closer to being in my Strengths Zone in 5 years or less...Rock and Roll!!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment